We work according to the Software Development Lifecycle methodology, which has proven itself over decades.
Here are typical project development stages at Byteways:
• Initial requirements gathering, scope definition, creation of project specifications
• Selection of appropriate technology and tools
• Determining required resources and skill sets
• Assembling a project team (if required)
• Creation of project plan, definition of milestones and timelines
• Top-level system architecture design
• Detailed system design and implementation
• Creation of test plans, full internal testing before rollout
• On-site installation and customer acceptance testing
• Creation of technical documentation and user manuals, end-user training
At the end of each project our customers receive a full set of technical and
user documentation, sufficient to facilitate everyday operation of the product.
Byteways staff is always available to provide additional help and training.